- Green curry แกงเขียวหวาน, kaeng khiao wan, literally "sweet-green curry" is a central Thai variety of curry. The name green curry derives from the color of the dish, which comes from green chilies. The "sweet" in the Thai name (wan means 'sweet') refers to the particular color green itself and not to the taste of the curry. As this is a Thai curry based on coconut milk and fresh green chilies, the color comes out creamy mild green or, as this color is called in Thai, "sweet green".
- Our Green Thai Curry Paste is a flavorful blend of shallots, lemongrass, kaffir lime peel, fresh green chili, and galangal. Simply simmer with coconut milk or coconut cream for an authentic and delicious Thai Curry. Making Thai food at home has never been tastier.
- We source our ingredients from several small Thai Organic farmers. Easy to use, just fry the paste in a bit of coconut oil, add your favorite protein or vegetables and simmer with coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Our Green Thai Curry Paste is certified USDA Organic, vegan, sugar free, palm oil free, nut free, fish free and dairy free. Keto and Paleo friendly. Make your Curry at home, forget about a special trip to an expensive restaurant and wow your guests and family with your Thai cooking skills!
- Made in small batches in Thailand with only the highest quality ingredients.
We are committed to delivering fresh and delicious food products to your doorstep in a timely and efficient manner.
Our standard shipping time ranges from 3 to 7 business days from the date of order confirmation. Our flat rate is $9.00. Qualify for free shipping if you purchase 3 or more cases!
For more information on our shipping policy, see our shipping policy page.
View Shipping Policy Here