YELLOW THAI CURRY WITH CHICKEN AND RICE
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 25 Min
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts, grilled or oven baked, cooled and cut into pieces
- 1 x pouch of Yellow Thai curry paste
- 1 x 14 oz can of coconut milk
- 2 corn on the cob, husked and boiled in salted water for 2 minutes, then cut off the kernels
- 2 bunches of Broccoli Rabe, washed and steamed, season with S&P
- 4 garlic cloves chopped roughly and fried in some coconut oil until browned. Place on a paper towel.
- Make the Curry; simmer the curry paste with the coconut milk for a few minutes.
- Steam some Jasmine rice in a rice cooker or stove top.
- Add the corn, chicken and broccoli rabe to the curry sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Plate the rice and the curry and sprinkle with fried garlic, maybe some chili flakes and cilantro. Enjoy!