YELLOW THAI CHICKEN CURRY
PREP TIME: 15 MIN
COOK TIME: 15 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut or Vegetable Oil
- 1 lbs of cubed chicken breast - seasoned with Salt and Pepper
- 1 pouch of Curry Love Yellow Thai Curry Paste 2.8 oz
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium sized carrots, peeled and cut
- 1 can of Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream 14.5 oz
- Fresh Cilantro or Fresh Basil for garnish
- Heat the oil in a Dutch Oven. Or any heavy bottom pot.
- Add the Chicken and fry over high heat for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the Onions, Carrots and the Curry paste. Fry for about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream.
- Simmer until done, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped Cilantro and serve with steamed Jasmin Rice.