GREEN THAI CURRY WITH MUSSELS
PREP TIME: 15 MIN
COOK TIME: 15 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 to 3 pounds of mussels, de-bearded and scrubbed clean (make sure to discard mussels that stay open after you tap them)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 scallions washed and chopped
- 1 pouch Curry Love Green Thai Curry Sauce 8.8 oz
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar or coconut sugar
- Heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pan until it is hot, then add the garlic and scallions and roast for 20 seconds.
- Add the mussels and the Green Thai Curry. Add the optionals.
- Put a lid on the pot and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes. (make sure to discard mussels that didn’t open during cooking)
- Serve with some crusty baguette.