GREEN THAI CURRY MEATBALLS
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 20 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Mike's Green Thai Curry Paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 lbs of ground beef, 0.5 lbs of ground pork
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 to 4 Japanese eggplants, sliced into rounds
- 2 red Bell peppers, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- fresh Cilantro
- Mix the beef and the pork, season with S&P and shape into 1 inch balls.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in a skillet and brown the meat balls on all sides, set aside on a plate.
- Fry the onion in a second skillet in 1/2 Tbsp of coconut oil until it start to caramelize. Season with S&P, set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil and slow fry the eggplant until nice and brown.
- Add the bell pepper, slow fry for 5 minutes and season with S&P.
- Add the curry paste and the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add the meatballs and the juice back and simmer for another minute.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice and enjoy!