VEGETABLE TIKKA MASALA
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 35 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 medium sized Eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pouch of Curry Love Tikka Masala Curry Paste 2.8 oz
- 1 can of Coconut Milk 14.5 oz
- Fresh Cilantro & sliced scallions
- Heat the oil in a Dutch Oven.
- Add the Eggplant and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until browned on all sides. Season with S&P.
- Add the Onions and bell peppers. Fry for another 3 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with S&P.
- Add the Curry paste and the Coconut Milk. Season to taste with S&P.
- Simmer until done. 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped Cilantro and Scallions and serve with steamed Basmati Rice or Naan bread.