SRI LANKAN TOMATO & CASHEW CURRY
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 15 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- 1 pouch of Sri Lankan Curry Paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion sliced thinly and fried crisp in some peanut oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 4 to 5 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot and slowly fry the chopped onion until it is nice and brown. Season with S&P.
- Add the Curry Paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the cashews and simmer for about 10 minutes. Season with S&P.
- Serve over steamed Basmati rice and sprinkle with Cilantro and crispy onion.