SRI LANKAN PRAWN CURRY
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 35 MIN
TOTAL TIME: 45 MIN
- 1 pouch Curry Love Sri Lankan Curry Sauce 8.8 oz
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 5 medium shallots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise.
- 1 cup red and green bell pepper sliced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, washed and chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 to 12 tiger prawns, shelled and deveined (other shrimp will work as well. If you are using frozen shrimp, defrost and pat dry first)
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to medium hot.
- Add the shallots and stir-fry for 10 minutes, until they start to brown and soften. Season with S&P.
- Add the peppers and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook down, about 10 to 15 more minutes. Season with S&P.
- Add the prawns into the same pan and stir well.
- Add the Sri Lankan Curry sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati - Turmeric rice or Naan.